We are looking for high-resolution digital images that convey the vibrancy of religious diversity and interreligious encounter in the USA. We are particularly interested in images in the following categories:
- Religious practices and rituals
- Religious centers, including festivals, center openings, and parades
- Participation of religious groups in American civic life
- Interfaith encounter or social action
- Women’s leadership and participation
- Emerging leadership within Hindu, Muslim, and Sikh communities
- Images of the Atheist/Humanist, Bahá’í, Confucian, Daoist, Jain, Native American, Shintō, Unitarian Universalist, and Zoroastrian communities in the USA
- Religious objects or icons
One grand-prize winner will be selected. The winning photographer will receive a $250 cash prize and an extended exposure in the spotlight on the homepage of our newly redesigned website.
In order to participate, you must:
- be the photographer of the image
- grant the Pluralism Project rights to use the image on our website
- have the permission of those persons in the picture, if applicable
Entries must be submitted via the form below by 5 PM EDT on June 20, 2020. Individuals can submit up to 10 photos through a single entry form.