Resources from pluralism.org
- Directory of Religious Centers
- Religious Diversity Newsfeed: Native American Traditions
- International News
- Bibliography and Selected Links
- World Religions in Greater Boston
- Native American Religious and Cultural Freedom
- Syllabus: Native American Religious Freedom (2004)
Quarterly journal known as the “Voice of Indigenous Peoples.”
American Indian Movement
A political advocacy group formally organized in the mid-1970s to shape public policy and promote Native sovereignty.
The Myammia Center
A partnership between the Miami Tribe of Oklahoma and Miami University (Oxford, Ohio) with a focus on language reclamation and cultural revitalization.
National Congress of American Indians
The oldest and largest national Indian organization.
Native American Rights Fund
Advocates for Native American religious freedom, treaty rights, and self-governance.
Native American Sites by Lisa Mitten
Offers links organized by categories such as languages, media, etc.
Native American Times
National monthly paper published by Oklahoma Indian Times, Inc.
Tribally owned weekly paper of the Navajo people.
News from Indian Country
Twice-monthly independent Indian-owned newspaper.
Native American Roman Catholics hold an annual conference.