In Episode 1 Pluralism Project Research Associates Rachel Foran and Usra Ghazi discuss encounters of religion in the workplace. The first segment features an OCG audio essay on the Five Ks in Sikhism. In the second segment, Harpreet Singh, fellow at Harvard University teaching in South Asian Studies, speaks with our hosts about the impetus for the Sikh Coalition, a civil and human rights organization he co-founded after 9/11. The final segment is a conversation with Diana Eck, founder and director of the Pluralism Project and professor at Harvard University.
PP Podcast Ep 1 Transcript [.pdf]
- The Sikh Coalition – Impact of AB1964: Meet Deputy Sheriff Harinder Kaur Kalsa (10/8/2014)
- The Pluralism Project – Religion Diversity Newsfeed: Civic
- The Pluralism Project – Research Report: Religious Diversity and the Workplace (2014)
- Pluralism Project Affiliate: Douglas Hicks, author of Religion and the Workplace:
- Pluralism, Spirituality, and Leadership and With God on All Sides: Leadership in Devout and Diverse America