The Pluralism Project has developed a rich network of research collaborators and has become a valuable resource for educators, students, civic leaders, and the interested public. Although we are based at Harvard University, our work is primarily funded by philanthropic support from foundations and individuals like you.
If you would like to help us sustain and expand our work, please consider making a tax-deductible financial donation that will go directly to supporting the Pluralism Project’s mission.
For example, a gift of:
- $100 could support a public educational event.
- $500 could support case study research.
- $1,000 could support a work study student for an entire academic year.
- $5,000 could support a summer fellowship program.
- $10,000 could support the partial salary of one of our staff members.
You can make your gift to the Pluralism Project online or by mail.
Donate here to ensure your donation will go directly to serve the Pluralism Project’s work.
Giving by Mail
To give by mail, please mail with your check, made out to Harvard University, to:
The Pluralism Project
2 Arrow Street, 4th Floor
Cambridge, MA 02138
We kindly request that with your check you include the following information.
Organization (if applicable):
Other Amount $__________
Questions? Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.